The PPG for the patients:
Our PPG allows patients the opportunity to hear the latest plans and developments of their GP practice and to feedback on those plans. Patients can add other topics that are important to both themselves and other patients of the practice. What works well for patients and what is not so good. All opinions are valued no matter who you are or what you have to say.
We are currently looking for new members to join our PPG and everyone is welcome to join. We meet approximately every 2/3 months for an hour, normally a Friday at 4.00pm.
The PPG for the practice:
Each PPG is unique: evolving to meet local needs. The PPG works with the practice to:
- Offer patient perspective on services provided by the practice
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services
- Foster improved communication between the practice and its patients
- Help patients to take more responsibility for their health
- Provide practical support and help to implement change
The PPG Aims to;
- Develop a partnership with patients.
- Discover what a range of patients think about services and to establish their priorities.
- Provide a platform to test and modify ideas and plans.
- Be the link between the Practice and the local community